The PUBG mobile first launch in 2017 and now PUBG mobile is the most trending game in the world globally and it have over 20 million daily active users. This Game very larger in size (1.5GB) that run only which smartphone comes with Higher processor & RAM. Now the company announced the lite version of PUBG mobile which is run on low cost devices. This PUBG mobile lite smaller in size for run smoothly on mid-range smartphones. But this lite version of PUBG MOBILE launched in selected country like Philippines. Here's is how to download PUBG MOBILE lite in india. The PUBG mobile is supported on Android 5.1.1 or above Android version and a smartphone should have at least 2 GB of RAM and for iPhone users you will need at least iOS 9.0 or later for batter performance.
1. First search for PUBG MOBILE lite apk in Google
2. Go to result like APKPure
3. Once you download and then install it
4. After install you need to connect your device to other VPN such as Philippines with a VPN app
5. Once you download a VPN app select the location and connect to the local server and then start playing the Game